Fiona’s areas of strength and experience include handling crises in civil and corporate crime matters. She has also had a handful of experience in bankruptcy matters. An energetic lawyer with practical thinking, Fiona is known by the clients as a troubleshooter who can be very effective in managing their crisis.
With those strengths at hands, she has helped various local and multinational companies in handling their crises mainly on civil and corporate crime matters. Fiona has also represented creditors and debtors in both bankruptcy and suspension of payment processes. As a registered receiver, she has her extensive experiences in acting as a receiver of bankrupt companies.
Fiona is a qualified capital market lawyer with experience on variety of capital market transactions, including initial public offerings, rights issue, bonds issuance and restructuring. In addition, she has assisted companies in their merger and acquisition processes, privatization, divestments and also establishing their investment companies in Indonesia. Furthermore, she is experienced in maritime and shipping issues.
Fiona graduated from one of the best law schools in Indonesia, the Faculty of Law Padjajaran University, Bandung.
- Registered Advocate in Indonesia since 2000
- Registered Capital Market Counsel with Capital Market Supervisory Board (BAPEPAM – now OJK) since 2004.
- Registered Bankruptcy Receiver and Administrator in Indonesia since 2011.
- Indonesian Advocates Association (AAI) – Member
- Indonesian Advocates Association (Peradi) – Organising committee
- Indonesian Receivers and Administrators Association (AKPI) – Organising committee
- Indonesian Capital Markets Counsels Association (HKHPM) – Member